Urban Wildlife Rehabilitation Helping Wild Animals in Need
Can you imagine our community without wildlife rehabilitators?
Who would you call to help a sick squirrel or an orphaned opossum? Pictures of baby, red squirrel, who lost fur from mange, on a blanket, and baby opossum being held.
Who would you ask for guidance to reunite a mother raccoon with her baby, who fell from a tree? Video of baby raccoon wiggling and waving paws, while being held.
Where would you bring an injured flying squirrel for treatment? Picture of flying squirrel in den box.
Urban Wildlife Rehabilitation exists to help all these animals and many more. They deserve specialized care and a safe space to recover. Pictures of baby opossums in plastic igloo and baby, gray squirrel drinking formula from a syringe with a nipple.
But we can’t help them without you!
We are an all-volunteer organization, so we depend on donations from animal lovers, like you, to keep providing our services to our community. Pictures of young raccoon looking down from a wooden beam and baby porcupine in a cage with a food dish.
Please donate to give the gift of a second chance at life to animals in need. Picture of baby squirrel in hanging fleece pouch.
Together, we can continue making a difference in the lives of injured, ill, and orphaned wild animals! Pictures of two, young bunnies and young raccoon touching plants, all after being released.
Thank you for your support!
Urban Wildlife Rehabilitation’s phone number (413-275-9462), Facebook page (ttps://www.facebook.com/UrbanWildilfeRehabilitation/), and website (http://urbanwildliferehab.org/). Picture of Urban Wildlife Rehabilitation’s logo, a raccoon sitting on a fallen log and dipping one paw in a stream.
How you can help:
• Sign up to contribute through the Combined Federal Campaign
• Use the donate button on our website or Facebook
• Create a Facebook fundraiser for your birthday or anytime
• Shop on Amazonsmile.com and choose us to receive 0.5% of your purchase price
• Shop Big Y and Stop & Shop's Giving Bag programs
• Mention us at the checkout counter of Smithland Supply for 5% of your purchase price to be contributed
• Donate wish list items (contact us for details) or purchase items from our Amazonsmile Charity List